Monday, June 22

playing with new stamps...


Last week I ordered 5 Art Impression stamp sets to play with using their water coloring techniques.
This was my first and I used the images suggested in the following YouTube video...
However I didn’t have any Marcy markers as I had given them to my granddaughter to play with!
I used Arteza for this creation but will be trying my Distress next.
The image was water colored on water color card stock and then die cut with a die from MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX”.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Stampin’ Up’s “Express Yourself” set using StazOn timber brown ink.
I cut a circle of craft foam and applied it to the back of the mai piece and glued it to the base card.


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card with a great scene. It looks so serene. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!