Saturday, June 20

Christmas Card Throwdown...June Theme

and

Snowflakes come in all shapes and sizes and for this challenge I used an embossing folder, unknown company, with falling snowflakes.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of red card stock.
Next I placed the embossed white piece on the card front.
With a strip of black card stock and a Martha Stewart penguin punch I punched out a strip and glued them to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Stampin’ Up’s “Many Merry Messages” with StazOn jet black ink.

Won’t you join us so we can see what snowflakes you have in your collection?

9 comments:

  1. What a stunning textural card Arlene - love that row of penguins in silhouette too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite several layers and the embossing, this card remains completely clean and simple - I really like this, and the punched penguins are just too cute. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! The cas design is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this so.sple yet so stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arlene Rose: Hello, team-mate! Love your falling snowflakes embossed card panel!! And the little penguins in a row is such a cute touch to anchor the layout design! Wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I absolutely love this - I don't think I've seen this punch used before - it looks so perfect as the main image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elle est si mignonne cette carte Arlene, cette ribambelle de pingouin c'est la jolie touche finale à cette adorable carte, biz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful CAS card! Those penguins are so adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that punch! I can see the penguins waiting for the snow falling to hit them! so cute. made me smile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!