Saturday, May 23

Coffee Lovers 7...

and

Well, I have finally pulled out some tea images as I sit here in the eighty degree weather with my iced tea!
This image and sentiment are from Graciellie Designs (another of our sponsors for the coffee hop) “Book Lover’s Mega Digital Stamp Set” that I printed onto white card stock.
The cup I colored with Prisma color pencils and trimmed out with scissors.
I trimmed down the sentiment and punched it out with a Martha Stewart edge punch as well as another white layer and a red layer.
These I applied to the black base card and with glue dots I applied the tea cup!




10 comments:

  1. Pretty card and image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design. The colour combo is really striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with that lovely cup of tea. Love your take on the sketch with the punch border.
    Thanks for joining TMS.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! My tea-loving daughter would love this!
    (I love Graciellie Designs!)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your card! The colors are fabulous and I love the sentiment and stamp! Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and well designed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card - loving the delicate cup Arlene, and how you have coloured it. the triple punched layer it sits on adds so much drama to this elegant card.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you used just the teacup from that GD set --- so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous caffeinated creation!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!