Sunday, May 24

AAA Card Challenge #166...6th Birthday


Hooray For AAA Cards...we are turning 6!
In honor of that there is a special prize for the winner and for information on that click on the link below my card!
Everyone likes cake and ice cream for their birthdays and that is fine but I love the chance to have a donut and a cup of my favorite coffee on my special day.
The card is white card stock that I printed the donuts from Stamplorations and added my own sentiment.
On pin frosting and chocolate frosting paper I printed the image and trimmed out the frosting.
After coloring the donuts with Copic markers I added the frostings.
Using a black fine line marker I drew the lines to finish the card.

Please join us for this challenge and show me what your favorite birthday images or memories are!

7 comments:

  1. Yummy looking donuts, wouldn't mind one right about now ;-) great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not just donuts, but chocolate donuts! Yummy delicious! Love the added lines, so stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fabulous! I adore the added graphic lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Arlene - I want to eat those donuts right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS, modern and stunning Arlene. Who wouldn't want to eat those donuts!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Those donuts look so delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!