Saturday, May 23

Coffee Lovers 6...

and

One of my favorite memories while watching my granddaughter was the time I took her for a VERY special treat at Starbucks!
She had her very own tall s’more Frappuccino.
That was the inspiration for this card.
The base card is light grey card stock with a layer of black card stock.
O a piece of white card stock I stamped the truck from Stampin’ Up’s “Tasty Trucks” using Gina K. Designs black amalgam ink.
Next I stamped the small coffee drink By Picket Fence Studios from The Stamping Village “Thinking of You” set and colored both with Copic markers.
On a large post-it note I stamped the truck and cut it out to make a mask.
Once placed on the white card. I stenciled the sky using MFT Mix-ables “Cloud” stencil and Distress faded jeans ink.
After covering the top I stenciled the bottom with MFT Mix-ables  “Small Brick Wall” Using Distress hickory smoke ink.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence Studios using the Gina K. Designs ink.





7 comments:

  1. Cute stamp and fun little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card, and such a lovely memory that inspired it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun and cute scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful card to commemorate a special time with your granddaughter Arlene
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute caffeinated creation!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!