Tuesday, May 26

Coffee Lovers 15...

and

Combining the challenges meant a coffee theme and the top row of the tic-tac-toe.
The base card is kraft card stock with a layer of brown card stock.
The circles were made to look watercolor by applying Distress brushed corduroy, antique linen and ground espresso ink to Hero Arts “Rings Bold Prints” (2019) background stamp and spritzing it with water before stamping on to water color paper.
On cream card stock I stamped the three cups from Verve Stamps “Happiness Is...” (2018) with the Distress inks I used for the rings.
The coffee in the cups is Copic marker.
Using the die from the set I cut out the cups and foam squared them to the card front.
The sentiment was a die that came with the set and I cut it from the dark brown card stock and glued it to the front adding 1/8” circle punches.


9 comments:

  1. This is such a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Such a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.. great design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the coffee rings background Arlene - another fabulous coffee card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a coffee addict, I love, love this card, love the colors and the little cups all staked up.
    The coffee rings are a perfect background.
    Thank you for sharing at RETRO RUBBER.
    Hugs.
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and I love the background and one word sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, it's raining here again and your yummy coffee card makes me think I need to go brew a cup!! What a fun creation! Thank you so much for sharing this with the Retro Rubber challenge this week!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had me at coffee...I’m a sucker for a coffee card. Love the background. Thanks for sharing with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!