Tuesday, May 26

Coffee Lover 16...

and

What fun to use papers that you have pre-made!
The base card is yellow card stock.
The main piece is dark brown card stock that I die cut using MFT Die-namics “Birthday Boy & Girl” set.
The colors underneath com from a piece of water color paper that I crumpled, opened and inked the high spots with Distress walnut stain ink.
Next i spritzed the piece for the ink to run and ironed it to dry and straighten it.
To finish I sponged Distress wild honey ink.
This I placed on the yellow cad stock and under the brown die cut piece.
On white card stock as well as the extra crumpled & ironed piece I stamped the bear from MFT Stamps “Sweater Weather in the Woods” using MFT Stamps chocolate brown hybrid ink.
The bear I colored with Copic markers, trimmed him out and glued him to the card front.
The bear on the ironed paper I cut out he sweater and glued it to the top of the bear on the card!

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic masculine design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Love the look of the sweater. Happy day to you!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Masculine one, love the placement of sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the fabulous texture you created with your coloring paper technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your card on the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop and thought I would pop by. Cute card! I really like the stamp you used.

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute. I love the colors and image. Just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card Arlene - very clever use of the crumpled paper
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card. I love the coffee "inking" and the fun masculine vibe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!