Monday, May 25

Coffee Lover 14...

and
Seize the birthday Challenge #191...Totally Tropical

Newton likes iced coffee instead of a cocktail, but he still loves the fruit!
The card is white card stock.
I stamped Newton from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Summer” first using Gina K. Designs black amalgam ink.
Next I made a mask for it and stamped the drink from Newton’s Nook Designs “Cocktail Mixer” and made a mask for that as well.
The ocean is stenciled with Distress mermaid lagoon ink using Newton’s Nook “Waves Stencil” and a piece of acetate to mask off the “beach”.
Flipping the mask for the beach up I brushed the beach using Distress antique linen and then vintage photo inks.
To finish I stamped the sentiments from “Cocktail Mixer” With the Gina K. Designs ink and colored the images with Copic markers.

11 comments:

  1. Love this fabulous beach scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun coffee card Arlene Love your background stenciling, and a great beach scene.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aahh I see Newton is having a great time at the beach, I really like your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this kitty's life soooo much! Great card, Arlene, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute. Love the Newtons' nook image and stencil. Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Newton, Love Beach scene, Love Iced coffee, and love your color coordination! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a fun beach scene. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! What a great stencil for ocean waves, and you and I make beach sand the same way! And of course Newton looks terrific. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh its fabulous card!
    Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!