Monday, May 25

Coffee Lover 13...

and

Newton’s Nook Designs are another sponsor of the blog hop and the kind of kitties I can be around (allergic to the furry kind).
The base card is white card stock that I stamped with the large kitty from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton Loves Coffee” Using Gina K. Designs black amalgam ink.
Using one of the sentiments from the set I masked off around the label and stamped the sentiment only with the Gina K. Designs ink.
With an image from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton Makes Plans” I stapled one Newton, made a mask and then stamped 4 more with the same ink.
I colored them all with Copic markers.
Next I drew a line for trimming to match the sketch, under that trim I taped a grey strip of card stock and then the background piece.
The background piece is water color paper that I used Distress black soot, seedless preserves and spiced marmalade paints with water.
From the excess I trimmed off I punches out multiple splats with the EK Success splat punch and glue dotted them to the card front.



11 comments:

  1. So cute. Love the images and fun background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Arlene - so lovely with all the kittens stacked up.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute with all those kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Caffeinated Creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats amazing card!
    Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors of Distress you used together. Those caffeinated kitties are pretty cute :-)
    Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so cute, your distress oxide background looks great. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!