Tuesday, May 26

Coffee Lover 19...

and

I really like simple cards, both to make and to get!
Clean, simple lines especially thick ones just call out to me.
This card is kraft card stock.
Along the left edge I stamped a cup from Honey Bee Stamps “Coffee BreaK” set using Gina K. Designs black mammogram ink.
Then i placed a mini post it note on the top and stamped another.
This I did all along the side!
Then i colored them with Copic markers and stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Clearly Sentimental About Coffee” using the same ink.


10 comments:

  1. Pretty and great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply love this stack of cups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style Arlene, and this is a classic example of it - a stunning card, and I do like your stack of cups.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great stack of cups, your card really made me smile. Chantell Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your stack of cups. Super cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stack of cups on your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous stacked cups of caffeinated fun! 💕

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!