Tuesday, May 26

Coffee Lover 18...


On the white card stock base card I stamped the sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps “Hi Honey” using StazOn jet black ink.
On top of that I stamped the cup image from Honey Bee Stamps “Tea Time” with the same ink.
On a piece of polka dot card stock I stamped the cup again, die cut it with the coordinating die and glued it over the cup on the card.
I also stamped the tea tag from the same set, die cut it and foam taped it to the card.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the bee from Honey Bee Stamps “Free Bee”. Colored t with Copic markers and die cut it before foam taping it to the card front.



10 comments:

  1. Love the dotty cup, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Arlene, especially that wee bee! Your spotted mug is very clever use of the challenge requirement
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun design and I love the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful design. Love the dotty mug and the perfect placement of the bee. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!