Friday, May 29

Coffee Lover 20...

and

Today is the last day of the Coffee lovers Blog Hop and I promised to have 30 cards done!
Since this is #20 I will be doing CAS from now on.
The base card is purple plaid card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On the white card stock I stamped the image from MFT Stamps “Grande-sized Love” and the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton Loves Coffee” using Gina K. Designs black amalgam ink and colored it with Copic markers.
I added a strip of the plaid card stock.




7 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Fun PI image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie Arlene - love the purple plaid paper :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very sweet. Lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little girl and I love the plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card. Love the purple gingham which complements your lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!