Friday, April 10

wish big...


My tic-Tac-toe is row number 3...sapphire, smoothie and linen.
In many of the paper packs I have there are BIG images that were mostly used for scrapbooking.
Since I gave up on that I almost got rid of them all...but not.
Luckily I found this BIG dandelion in one pack, sorry front cover gone, and was able to use it in this challenge.
The base card is linen card stock with a layer of blue card stock.
The next piece is the patterned paper with the sentiment from Taylored Expressions “Wish Big” set stamped with Gina K. Designs blue denim ink.
On another piece of the linen card stock I stamped another sentiment from the set using the same ink and die cutting it out with the coordinating die.
This I foam taped to the card front.

Why not dig through your paper packs and join me in this challenge?



9 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love your colors and that sentiment with the image is perfect....especially these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that big dandelion! It is perfect behind your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a save...great design paper...you card is CAS and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, Arlene! You put these colors together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pink image - it is so striking. Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous explosion of pink behind that fun sentiment ... great use of the dandelion head! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the use of the pattern paper as a “ta-da” for your sentiment. Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous use of the paper Arlene, and a beautiful card - I have a wee stash of scrapbooking papers that I rarely use, because of the size of the images. Love how you have made the dandelion the star of your card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that big dandelion!
    Fabulous make for ColorDare!

    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!