Friday, April 10

trying something new...


Today I decided to watch Tim Holtz and play with Distress products.
Unfortunately my products weren’t working to spray the markers through a stencil...but wait why’d not color with the stencil and the markers?
The base card is white card stock.
On the left I applied pink and yellow card stock.
 The main piece is water color paper And using the Tim Holtz “Blossom” stencil and some “Flexible” water color markers, I colored lightly around the stencil.
Next I spritzed it with water and laid another piece of card stock on the top.
I removed the stencil, dried the main piece with my heat tool and applied it to the base card.
To finish I die cut the sentiment by Crafter’s Companion using the pink and yellow card stock which I then glued to the card front.





1 comment:

  1. Great to see you adapting the technique to what you had on hand Arlene, with a wonderful outcome too - a sweet dreamy card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!