Friday, April 10

something old, something new...


Continuing with my Distress markers I decided to make a background.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of navy blue and teal card stock.
The main piece is white card stock and using Hero Arts “Scribble Bold Print” (my something new as I got it on my last Tuesday Morning shopping trip before they closed for the quarantine) and every color of blue Distress markers I have I colored the stamp, spritzed it with water and stamped it to the white card stock.
Using more navy blue card stock and dies from Tim Holtz “Hocus Pocus” (Old stock) and Picket Fence Studios ”Hey You Word Die” (Semi new stock) I die cut the images and glued them to the card front.



3 comments:

  1. A super cat image and perfect choice of colours to really make him pop from the card, thank you so much for joining in with our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background for your cat and sentiment Arlene, a stunning and dramatic card.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!