Friday, April 10

dashing through the snow...


My last few postings have been about ways to use my Distress markers, or any water color marker.
This is a very simple card using one piece of card stock, two stamps and one marker.
On the white card stock base card using a snowflake from Stampendous “Jumbo Snowflake Trio” and the Distress marker stormy sky I colored the snowflake and stamped it off once on scrap paper.
Next I stamped the image to the base card.
Using a sentiment from a Recollections Christmas set I colored the stamp with the marker and stamped it, then again, then again, etc. until it was the darkness I wanted.





6 comments:

  1. Pure CAS, Arlene! Love this sweet snowflake and the wonderful sentiment! Great colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunningly simple and elegant Arlene
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and CAS with your lovely snowflake. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS perfection, I love your monochromatic colour layout and such a perfect sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of this ,so elegant!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful CAS card! Love the paler snowflake and the stronger colour of the sentiment. Love the way the sentiment and snowflake go together so well with the sentiment "dashing" through the snowflake! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!