Thursday, April 9

my hero...


Today a dear, young friend of mine is leaving her husband and three month old baby to go back to her job as a nurse.
Normally this would not be a big thing. 
My gratitude is overwhelming.
I am a former nurse and never had to deal with anything like this.
This card is going into the mail for her!
The card is white card stock that I stenciled the rays from MFT Premium stencil “Ray Of Light” with Distress squeezed lemonade ink.
I also stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Call The Shots” set with Memento tuxedo black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from the same set and colored it with Copic markers before trimming it out and applying it to the card front with foam squares.

Please say a prayer for all our “essential workers”!



1 comment:

  1. A lovely card Arlene - yes, she is a Hero to return to work in these conditions and with a young baby...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!