Sunday, April 12

greetings...


and

For this card I was lucky to have a piece I had made previously for a background.
On black card stock using Hero Arts “Scribble Bold Print” I stamped with Distress Oxide peacock feathers and pumice stone inks that had been spritzed with water.
This I applied to a white card stock base card.
After layering the black and white smaller rectangles I die cut the flower from turquoise card stock using a die from Paper Smooches “Dainty Flowers” and glued it to the card front.
To finish I die cut the sentiment from Sunny Studios “Greetings Word” from white card stock and glued that to the front.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful background paper and a beautiful card. Thanks for joining the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is striking! It looks like it glows and it's beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this background is stunning Arlene, and I love how you have used it on this card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!