Sunday, April 12


Stamplorations is our Sponsor for this round and I wanted to use something that they had but I must admit I adore their coffee items and wasn’t sure I had something that “flies”.
Lucky me in my stencil bin I had the Stamplorations “Dragonfly Waltz” stencil.
On a white card stock card I corner rounded the lower edges with a large EK Success corner rounder.
Next I stenciled one of the dragonflies using make up brushes and Kaleidacolor Caribbean Sea ink.
To finish I stamped the sentiment (company unknown) using the same Kaleidacolor pad.

Dig through your stuff and join us!

5 comments:

  1. Love the two tones stamping. very cool and original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super CAS! and i love the rounded corners -- they complement the dragonfly (curves/circles).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS card.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever choice of image, love how it curls round the bottom of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely exquisite Arlene - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!