Monday, April 13

diamonds are...

and

The base card for this creation is cream card stock with a layer of olive card stock and one of coral card stock. 
The main piece is cream card stock that I used Distress stains abandoned coral and peeled paint through the Tim Holtz “Harlequin” stencil.
This piece I trimmed to the diamond shape and layered a piece of cream card stock behind before attaching it to the card.
Using MFT Die-namics “Little Hello” and more olive card stock I die cut three and glued them together before gluing them to the card front.

5 comments:

  1. I love the asymmetry of the stenciled background! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the stencil to create that the pattern with the two colors! Very eye-catching! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color combo and really neat use of the stencil! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great use of the colours ans stencil Arlene - a stunning and dramatic result!! Love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I especially like that die cut hello. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!