Thursday, April 16

gold, pink & grey...


After watching Tim Holtz Facebook Live yesterday I pulled out my  embossing diffuser plates to make a card...didn’t work!
Though I will keep trying I didn’t want to waste the piece so I just covered it with die cut circles.
The base card is white card stock with grey card stock.
The embossed piece was rune through the BigShot with an embossing folder from Tim Holtz “Retro Cirque” and then colored with pastels from a huge art pastel set I have.
Using my Lifestyle Crafts nested circle dies I cut three circles, coloring the white circle with pastel, and stamped the sentiment from Sizzix Tim Holtz “Dog Talk” set.
These I glued to the card front.
Next I die cut the flower from Tim Holtz. “”Wildflower Stems #1” set using the grey card stock and glued it to the front of the card.




3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous result Arlene - like you I am a card miser, and hate wasting anything. Loving your use of the chalks to colour the embossing and the circles
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful how it all turned out! Love it!

    Thank you and we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful background - I love the texture and the colors. I like how you stacked the nested circles, too. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More! Apologies for the late comment.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!