Thursday, April 16
alcohol ink flower...
Starting with a white card stock base card I took a piece of black card stock and ran it through the BigShot with Tim Holtz “Dot Matrix” embossing folder.
From this I trimmed out strips to add to the card front to match the sketch.
On glossy card stock I placed Distress alcohol inks limeade, red pepper, sunset orange and sunshine yellow.
Then I die cut the two flowers and leaves using Tim Holtz “Small Tattered Florals”.
These I glue dotted to the card front to match the sketch.
From a leftover icee of the black card stock I punched out the center using the Stampin’ Up 1/2” circle punch and applied it to the card.
To finish I used MFT Die-namics “Little Hello” dies and cut the background from the black card stock and the sentiment from the alcohol inked glossy card stock.