Thursday, April 16

sepia thoughts...


Many may say that I cheated with this card.
But I say that sometimes you just want to use the things you have in your stash to make the card!
The base card is cream card stock.
From Tim Holtz ideaology “Collage Mini Stash” paper ack I cut the background paper for the top of the card.
Next, from the same pad, I cut out the photo collage.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz ”Cling Stamp-Saying Stuff” using Distress Archival ground espresso ink.
Normally I would sponge some color around the edges but I wanted to keep it CAS!


5 comments:

  1. WOW what a wonderful card Arlene - loving the whole look of this with the photo montage and the background paper.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for using your stash and doing something a bit different! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is NOT cheating - it is perfect! Love the gorgeous sepia tones and the perfect sentiment for old-time photos! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card definitely gives a vintage vibe! Thanks for making CC&S part of your crafting time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vintage touch you have given to this sketch....not sure how using your stash is cheating....if you got it and you want to use it....go for it! Love your card, so cool! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!