Thursday, April 16

critter cat...


Starting with white card stock I ran it through the Big Shot with the embossing folder that comes with the set but sideways.
Next I placed it in the score tool, I have Martha Stewarts, and placed score lines above and below the embossing.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the cat image with Gina K. Designs amalgam ink and colored it with Copic markers.
With the set comes the die to cut the cat out.
I found out yesterday on a Tim Holtz FaceTime Live that all his dies are made to exactly cut the image without a halo!
I came close.
Before foam taping the cat to the card front I stamped the sentiment from the set with the Gina K. Designs ink.



3 comments:

  1. Love how you have used the embossing folder behind the image. I love those crazy cats...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat trick to emboss sideways to make a panel in the center of the card. It works great with the crazy cat. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea to emboss sideways so that the entire panel isn't embossed. Your choice of embossing folder is perfect for a kitty. It reminds me of the path they take when chasing a shadow or a toy. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!