Monday, April 20

girl, flowers & books...

and

“If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need!”
This quote by Marcus Tullius Cicero truly says it all except...
I would add a girl who loves pink!
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of pink and a layer of brown card stocks.
The main piece is water color paper with a Gorjuss Girl by Santoro stamped with MFT insulation pink ink and water colored with Arteza Classic Watercolors.
Once all were layered together I added the brown card stock “garden” die cut using a die from Paper Smooches “Garden Blossoms”.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful watercolouring of the image Arlene, and a fabulous card. I assume this is for your grand daughter - I could make a duplicate for my grand daughter...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous image and lovely colouring. I do like how you added these flower die cuts-they look so gold against this soft image. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card Arlene. Your coloring is awesome and she looks like she is enjoying in the garden. Thank you for playing along at Time Out. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft look of the no-line colouring and the flowers give an unusual edge. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card - I love the no-line water colouring. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!