Monday, April 20

CAS up front...


To get the “out of focus” look for a CAS challenge I chose to put it in the background.
On water call or paper I randomly water colored with purples and green Arteza water color.
Once it was dry I applied a sheet of double stick adhesive to the back.
Next I used Catherine Pooler’s “Thankful Die” to cut our the sentiment for the front of the card .
Ona white card stock base card I applied the watercolor piece.
To that I applied a piece of white card stock and then added the sentement.



3 comments:

  1. A lovely card Arlene - love your colour choices and the way you have used some of the background panel for the die cut sentiment
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful, watery, out of focus background! I adore your design because it adds such a modern look to the card. Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours together and I like how you've brought the background design to the foreground within your sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!