Monday, April 20

Newton’s present...

and

For Newton’s birthday I thought. The best present, during these times, would be a box of TP!
The base card is white card stock.
The main piece is white card stock stamped with a TP roll from Stamps By Judith using Memento tuxedo black ink.
I also stamped this on a post it note and trimmed it out to use as a mask.
Next I stamped the image from Newton’s Nook “Purr-fect Present” over the top of the masked TP image using the same ink.
Once the mask was removed it looked like he was holding it!
The coloring was done with Copic Markers.
To die cut the image piece and the brown card stock background piece I used MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX” dies.
These I taped to the card front then stamped the sentiments from MFT Stamps “Bitty Birthday Wishes” using the Memento ink.



5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image you have created Arlene - I smiled when I saw this :) TP is so topical, other than the virus itself.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...This is such a darling card! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday card!
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny and cute! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. Thank you for playing along with the Perfectly CAS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!