Saturday, April 18

Christmas Card Throwdown Forest & Deer...


Since CAS is my favorite card to make I decided to cut and embossed image ti apply to this card.
The base card is white linen card stock.
The layer under the main image was colored with soft pastels along the edges.
Under that I stamped the sentiment (unknown company) with Distress vintage photo Archival Ink.
I had this embossing folder from a long time ago that had houses and tres and deer.
I embossed a piece of white linen card stock then colored it with soft pastels.
I trimmed it down to only the trees and deer and foam taped it to the card front.
Please join us for this challenge!


3 comments:

  1. A stunning CAS card Arlene - this is amazing.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Arlene, quelle jolie carte, sobre et magnifiquement clean, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!