Friday, April 17

watercolor background...


Love using my Tim Holtz Distress inks for water coloring.
On water color paper I used Distress Oxide inks black soot, blueprint sketch and seedless preserves for a night sky.
I allowed it to dry then spritzed water and used a paper towel to “lift” some of the color off.
Once dry I used Tim Holtz “Swirling Star” die to cut out the watercolor piece then glued it to the white card stock base card.
With more white card stock I die cut the background piece of MFT Die-namics  “Little Hello and glued it to the card front.
With another piece of white card stock I sponged the three inks then used the top hello die to cut that out then glued it to the top of the white background piece.



2 comments:

  1. Loving your starry night skies Arlene - they make for stunning cards. Love how you have used the same inks for the top layer of the sentiment too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiul! Gorgeous night sky and spiral stars. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the Watercolour Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!