Sunday, April 19

thanks...

and

Thank you cards and thinking of you cards are so important now.
The base card is white linen card stock .
On water color paper I stamped the image from Stampin’ Up’s “Best Of Cluck” using MFT steel grey ink.
I water colored them with Arteza water colors.
Once dry I die cut the image with MFT Die-namics “Stitched Arch STAX”.
Next I die cut another arch with black card stock and applied them both to the card.
USing the stamp and ink again I stamped it to another piece of the water color paper and colored it with the Arteza colors and trimmed out one little chick to glue to the bottom of the card!



3 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Arlene - love that wee chick at the bottom.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet XAS card...love all those little chickies!! So happy you joined us CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this big clump of chickens! Such a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the CAS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!