Saturday, March 28

YouTuber #5...


Because I wanted this card very clean I decided to use my texture in the card stock so I used white linen.
As I am back to hop cards I chose this video...
The base card is white linen card stock.
The main piece is white linen card stock die cut with one of the Lifestyle crafts nesting circle dies and stamped with a sentiment from Hero Arts “Good friends” using MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
With black card stock, preferably heavier, I die cut the flower using Pink Fresh “Frame Builder:Botanical Oval” and glued it to the white circle.
This I added to a die cut black card stock circle and foam taped it to the card front.
To finish I added black pearl embellishments.



1 comment:

  1. A fabulous graphic card Arlene - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!