Saturday, March 28

Christmas window...


Those of you who know my blog or have seen my cards in the past know that CAS is the way I like to create.
This challenge had more steps than I am used to, if you check out the link on the challenge post you will see what I mean.
I decided there was another way to do it...CAS!
The base card is white card stock and I stamped the image from Hero Arts “Starry Night” using Distress Oxide blueprint sketch ink.
I cut a top layer of white card stock and die cut the “window” with MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX”.
Once this was applied to the card front I used another piece of white card stock and die cut the sentiment using MFT Die-namics “Merry Christmas Circle Frame” and glued it to the card front.



4 comments:

  1. It may have a few more layers than you are used to Arlene, but this is exquisite - love it!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, team-mate! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your card is fantastic for this challenge and very clever with the construction aspects...it works for me as a window! :) The simplicity makes the die-cut sentiment ring and your focal 'window' really have the spotlight attention. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. quelle jolie carte Arlene, j'adore sa sobriété et la paix qui s'en dégage, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!