Friday, March 27

YouTuber #4...


This just shows how different my card making is!
Because the YouTuber in this video used a Kindred Stamps digital image I decided to use the one I have for this card.
(My Stephen loves his horror!)
The base card is black card stock and the main piece is white card stock that I used my Distress stain candied apple to stencil with the Tim Holtz “Splatters Stencil”.
Can you tell wheat I was going for???
The image (Cannibal) from Kindred Stamps is printed onto white card stock, colored with Copic markers and trimmed out with scissors before applying it to the front of the card.


4 comments:

  1. What a card covered in blood... thought I had better put it politely... and not say a b****dy good card Arlene
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love the bloody mess! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job making that resemble a blood-splattered wall. You're right, this is rather different than most of your cards! :) Thanks for sharing your work with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a bit on the dark side....very surprising and different. The blood splatters look eerily realistic. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!