Friday, March 27

YouTuber #3...

This time I didn’t exactly follow the directions...

I tried but I just didn’t a have all the supplies that she called for and since I am on self quarantine I used what I had.
I tried the embossing with clear embossing powder and then running it through my laminator but it came out flecky (a technical term) so I opted to heat emboss the sentiment from Concord & Ninth “Dahlia Turn About Set” and Stamp-N-Stuff psychedelic embossing powder.
The flowers were trimmed from the patterned card stock with scissors and foam taped to the card front.
I added pearl embellishments as my oval was a bit bigger than I had planned.
Yes, folks I do have embellishments but am not an embellishment user!

1 comment:

  1. What an elegant card Arlene - love the end result, even if it did not go as planned.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!