Friday, March 27

YouTuber #2...


Note, please, that I flipped the sketch!!!
Continuing with the YouTuber hop here is my next tuber...
For my card I decided to use the embossing powder on the all the paste.
Lucky for me I had just purchased a clearances Faber-Castell “whipped spackle” and used that with Judi-Kins “Black Opal” embossing powder (wish the glitter showed up more!)
Through MFT Premium Stencil “Captivating Mandala”.
The base card is gold card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On a strip of white card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “LJD Trim The Tree” with Versamark ink and the heat set with the black opal embossing powder.
On this strip and a strip of the gold card stock I used a square punch to get a flag edge before taping it to the front of the card.



3 comments:

  1. Wow - this is stunning - it must look stunning IRL Arlene- well done on getting the bargain.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter is always so hard to capture but this is a stunner. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image to use with this glitter! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!