Friday, March 27

YouTuber #1...


There is a wonderful hop going on now to keep us all inspired while we self quarantine.
My first stop was here...
Tracey gave me the idea to use a balloon stencil and Distress Oxides.
The base card is white card stock.
I used MFT Mix-ables  Stencil “Big Balloons” with my make up brushes and Distress Oxides antique linen and mermaid lagoon.
I also used MFT Mix-ables “Snow Flurry” stencil to apply the dots.
On another piece of card stock I brushed the mermaid lagoon then die cut it with MFT Die-namics “Happy Birthday” and glued it to the card front.
I am going to try and get to every YouTuber’s site during the hop and then make a card for a challenge using their technique and post it to my blog!
Here’s a challenge...will you do the same?




4 comments:

  1. Wow - this is stunning Arlene loving those fabulous balloons. No, I will not be doing the full hope or the challenge cards, but that is my choice... well done on taking the challenge.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully eye-catching card, Arlene! I love all those beautiful balloons! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shading on your balloons and the added dotty touches. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Arlene. Love those gorgeous balloons. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!