Friday, March 27

true love...


 For a recent challenge I stamped a black and white image and water colored a heart with a stencil and Derwent Inktense color pencils.
This made me think about trying to stamp a heart with another image.
The base card is red card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On the white card stock main piece I stamped the image and sentiment from Unity Stamp Co.’s “promise always” using StazOn jet black ink.
With a large heart stamp (unknown company), an Arteza watercolor marker and a water color brush I applied color to the stamp and then stamped it over the image.
This I applied to the main card.



7 comments:

  1. I love the heart stamped over the image. Very sweet & sentimental.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a special card this is! It speaks volumes and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such beautiful card - the image reflects the love and need that we have for each other. The pop of red just emphasizes the image. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Arlene! You have created a lovely scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! What a wonderful sentiment! I love the heart over the couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a stunning card Arlene - love the way you have used the image and sentiment with that bold heart. Love is so much more than just the starry eyed start of a relationship!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card...inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!