Saturday, March 28

YouTuber #6...


As you can tell I went with a LOT of purple!
The YouTuber who inspired me this time is...
My base card is white card stock.
On the next layer I started with white card stock and sponged Distress wilted violet ink around the edge.
The main piece of white card stock I used one of the Tim Holtz “Layering Stencils #40 set” with Distress wilted violet and milled lavender inks.
On another piece of white I sponged more of the wilted violet ink and the used the large die from the Gemini Crafter’s Companion “Relax” set to die cut the word background.
With white card stock and the sentiment die I cut the sentiment and glued it to the background then foam taped it to the card front.
Hopping along...


4 comments:

  1. Love your fabulous stenciling on this dramatic card Arlene - you have reeally rocked this one
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the type of card a friend would send to me!! I find it VERY hard to relax and even on lockdown I'm finding my days are just as busy. Love the purple and white combo and the background pattern is quite mesmerizing. Its a fabulous CAS design and I'm so very glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT. Please stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning stenciling, love all the shades of purple and the simple, eye pleasing design of this! Thank you for joining our Purple for Epilepsy Awareness/Friendship challenge at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...just love your incredible stenciling, really looks fabulous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!