Sunday, March 1

three pearls...


Recently I received a package of ribbons in the mail.
I usually don’t use ribbons in m card making but hubby reminded me how much granddaughter loves pink!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On the pink card stock I punched out a flower with Paper Shapers “Retro Flower” punch.
Next I applied glue and double sided tape to the back and applied the ribbons then applied it to the card front.
From black card stock I punched out a button using Martha Stewarts “Button” punch and glued it to the middle of the punched area.
Using a sentiment stamp from Stampin’ Up’s “Lovely Inside & Out” set I stamped it with MFT Extreme black hybrid ink.
With three mini pink pearls I used my Copic sketch #110 black marker to color them and attach them to the front of the card.

3 comments:

  1. A pretty CAS design in lovely colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Pearls' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use the ribbon and the card is so pretty!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlene this is stunning - loving the way you have used the ribbons behind the cutout flower
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!