Sunday, March 1

dotted...


Having had a Tim Holtz inks background play day last week I decided to pull them out for this challenge.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of grey card stock to cover the front.
Finding a piece of white card stock with Tim Holtz “Dot Fade” stencil that I smooshed Distress stains in candied apple and hickory smoke, I decided to stamp the sentiment to that.
Using a sentiment from Stampin’ Up’s “Botanicals for You” set and MFT steel grey hybrid ink I applied the sentiment.
This I trimmed down and taped to the base card.

Inside I stamped another of the sentiments from the set
“...ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY”
 with the same ink.

2 comments:

  1. What a great grungy, masculine card with such a strong red against the grey Arlene
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your background turned out! Perfect for the big bold sentiment. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!