Sunday, March 1

AAA Cards Game #160...Maxi White Space


For Christmas my granddaughter had a tag on her package that had the Pink & Main piece of pie.
She went crazy for it so I decided to use it again in a card for her.
Our sponsor is...

If you click on the link above you will see the set I used, “Pumpkin Spice”.
The base card is white card stock with a circle cut from the front using Lifestyle Crafts Circle Nesting Dies.
Under the circle opening I stamped the sentiment from the set with MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the pie image using the same ink and coloring it with Copic markers (E000, E00, E33, E35, RV25, RV29) to represent strawberry and cream pie.
This I cut out with scissors and attached to a small Action Wobble Spring which I then attached into the opening.

I didn’t use the twist...will you?
Please join us!




4 comments:

  1. Yummy looking pie, might want a slice now. great card and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pie looks delicious. 😍
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've used a die cut window to frame your cute little stamp. Thanks for adding a link to Pink & Main.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun to have an action wobbler under the pie in the 'window'. A fabulous card Arlene
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!