Friday, February 28

Halloween occasion...


Continuing with more Halloween cards, my son’s favorite occasion, I started with and glittery orange card stock.
To that I added a layer of black card stock and one of purple.
On a piece of white card stock I spritzed Distress Spray Stain in carved pumpkin and wilted violet.
Then I added Distress Oxide Spray in wilted violet.
Once dry I stamped the sentiment fromTim Holtz “Halloween” set using Memento the eco black ink.
All over the card front, with the same ink, I stamped images from Tim Holtz “Halloween”, “Happy Halloween Mini Blueprints” and “Halloween 2”.
I trimmed down he sides and taped it to the card front.
Once on the card front I colored the sentiment with Fineliner orange pen and Wink of Stella Gloss Clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!