Saturday, March 14

Mother’s Day...


A while back I made a bunch of Tim Holtz backgrounds and this is another.
On water color paper I spritzed water then Distress Oxide Sprays cracked pistachio and mermaid lagoon.
Once dry I spritzed with water again and blotted with a paper towel.
Once thoroughly dry I stamped the background with an image from Inkadinkadoo using Distress Archival hickory smoke ink.
This I colored lightly with only chrome pencils.
I also stamped a sentiment from Spellbinders Just Rite Stamps “Your Special Day Medallion Labels”.
To finish I applied a grey card stock and then applied it to the cream card stock base card.





1 comment:

  1. Arlene this is exquisite - love that stamp and how you have used it over the background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!