Saturday, March 14

lots of dots...


I couldn’t think of a better way to do a lot of dots than paper piecing.
The base card is black and white polka dotted card stock with a white interior.
I printed out Bugaboo Stamps “Flower Pot 04” on white card stock.
Before leaving the computer I printed it again on green, pink and purple polka dot card stocks.
On the white card stock pot I glued the trimmed out purples and pinks.
From the green I cut the inner pieces with a craft knife and applied it to black card stock before gluing it over the pot.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from a Momenta Stamps set using MFT extreme black ink.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely image and layout, great dotty papers. Thank you for joining our 'Lots of Dots' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the dots. Such a great design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the colours you have used here, they make such an eye catching creation, beautifully done. Many thanks for joining in with our 'Lots of Dots' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful dotty card Arlene - love how your paper for the paper piecing has the same sized dots as the background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!