Saturday, March 14

Springtime...


As I sit in my craft room I look out the window and all I see are cold trees.
But I know Spring is just around the corner and I used this card to make me feel more light!
The base card is white card stock.
Next I applied a layer of yellow checked card stock that I stamped with a sentiment from BoBunny’s “Sentiment Stamps” set using MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
On another piece of white card stock I printed out the Bugaboo Stamps “Funky Flower Blocks” then colored them with Chameleon pens.
Once I trimmed it down I taped it to the card front.

4 comments:

  1. Love your colours on this gorgeous card Arlene - we are heading into Autumnal colours here. Your spring colours look so fresh and clean
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real reminder that Spring is on its way Arlene. Love how your scene continues up the windows, a really lovely design choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so crisp, so colorful. I love it. Need to look up these stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!