Saturday, March 21

just for fun again...

and

What fun to dig through my coloring supplies and find “new” old things to color with.
In this case it’s my Faber Castell Polychromos.
The base card is cream card stock with the image and sentiment from Hero Arts/Gina K. Designs “Floral Artwork” set stamped using Gina K. Designs amalgam ink.
The image was then colored with the polychromos.
Using a polychromo and Picket Fence Studio’s “basket Weave Stencil” I softly outlined just what I wanted then colored and shaded them after removing the stencil.



2 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful result Arlene - love the basket weave background!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pencil coloring of these beautiful flowers and the detail of the basketweave stencil, beautifully done.
    Thank you for playing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
    Hugs.
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!