Saturday, March 21

under the circumstances...

With so many f my friends having to work from home at this time I thought this would be the perfect card to send!
The base card is white card stock with a strip of black card stock then a strip of pink polka dot paper with the sentiment from Taylored Expressions “Moka Sunshine” stamped with MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
On another piece f white card stock and another piece of pink polka dot paper I stamped the image from the set with the same ink.
Coloring was done with Copic markers and then I trimmed out the polka dot paper and glued it to finish coloring the image!
Once it was foam taped to the card front I colored the cup with a silver gel pen.


3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! So true too! So many people working from home!! I think I would definitely show up like that if I could!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - and oh so true in these times! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can think of a few people that would enjoy this card right now! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!