Saturday, March 21

just for fun continued...


My BINGO was straight down the middle!
The base card is white card stock.
Next I die cut a frame from black card stock using MFT Die-namics “Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX”.
On another piece of white card stock trimmed to fit inside the frame I used two washi tapes as you see in the photo.
Before taping that to the frame I positioned it to the card front and used it as a guide for placing the washi paper on the card front.
Next I taped all the pieces together to the card front and stamped the sentiment from Taylored Expressions “Many Minis- Occasions” using Gina K. Designs amalgam ink.
From my stash of pre-colored images I pulled out Bugaboo Stamps “daffodils Watering Can” that I had printed onto white card stock and colored with Chameleon markers.
This I trimmed out with scissors, craft knife and self healing mat then foam taped to the front of the card.



2 comments:

  1. Your use of washi tape in the background is stunning Arlene - a fabulous card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is definitely very lovely! Thanks for joining us in our BINGO challenge for March! 😊

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!