Monday, March 23

dino laugh...

and
and


During these crazy times I think it’s just a good idea to ...laugh!
The base card is red card stock with a layer of white card stock.
Next was a layer of patterned paper the a strip of white card stock with the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Uplifters” using MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
On another piece of white card stock and a piece of patterned paper I stamped the dino from Paper Smooches “Huge Hugs” with the same ink, trimming the out the patterned piece and gluing it to the white dino.
Next I trimmed out the final and foam taped it to the front of the card.
To finish I applied a crazy google eye!






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the giggle this gorgeous dino gave me Arlene - love your paper piecing!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does make me laugh! So striking and yet skillful. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!