Tuesday, March 24

Spring...


In case we forget Spring is actually here!
The card is white card stock.
With that and a piece of white card stock extra I set one in my Tim Holtz stamping platform and stamped it with the images from MFT Stamps “Modern Trees” using Gina K. Designs inks chocolate truffle, innocent pink, bubblegum pink, key lime and jelly bean green.
While each stamp was in place I stamped the extra piece as well to match it up.
Along the bottom of the base card I stenciled the grass with the two green inks and MFT Stamps premium stencil “grassy edges”.
With the MFT Die-namics “Hello” die I cut out the extra piece and three other pieces, glued them together and glued it to the front of the card.



2 comments:

  1. A wonderful 'springy' card Arlene - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sentiment is so cute, love your design, so fun! Thank you for sharing with us @ IB this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!